Tuesday, May 8, 2012

happy things...

...it's a good day in May...


...Ruthie is back in town for the summer before she goes on her mission -- so glad to have her back!
...discovered a safe topic of conversation in the Writing Center: TV shows
...Misty follows me around and sleeps with me all the time -- love that dog
...finding a pen that makes my handwriting better
...being trusted
...carrots -- carrots are so great
...$5 tip at the snow shack from a really nice, very cute guy
...not spilling that bright red tiger's blood snow cone on a customer -- yes, that was a good thing
...funny, random memes posted on friends' Facebook pages which make me laugh out loud -- literally
...memories that prompt smiles, rather than tears
...dark chocolate covered pomegranate seeds
...my cozy, warm, soft, excellent bed

No comments: